Thursday, October 13, 2011

Two Tin Cans and a String

So, still a little numb after dealing with Verizon Customer Service (and I use that term VERY loosely). No phone or internet for 5 days.  Might as well be using two tin cans and a string. After many missed appointments, finally, this morning someone came to the house, checked the wires and drove up the street to "the box".  He never did come back. WELL, at least we're up and running...  I just called 'billing' and got a credit for the days without service - one thing easily done, I hope! They never did apply the September credit they owed me. At least the guy I talked to offered to adjust that as well :)  Now, if only I could charge them for aggravation,cell minutes and aspirin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No ID? Use ANONYMOUS! Don't forget to give your name!