Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mission Accomplished

The first Saturday my daughter and I went to 4 out of the 12 shops on the Shop Hop list.
We hit the two in Stroudsburg and the ones in Lehighton and Effort.
It was such fun browsing the shops and seeing each of their finished Shop Hop quilts.
It was girl time at its finest :)

This past Saturday was Road Trip Day... (though a lot better ending than that of Thelma and Louise).
 I, along with my best friend, Chris took my dog and headed out to explore Eastern PA!
What a beautiful time of year to take a drive... (and boy, did we drive!)
Took off at 8:30 and came home at 5:30 with just one stop for food.

Click HERE, you can see just how far we traveled - starting at #12 and heading south we hit all of the remaining shops excluding #6 (in Easton).
That one is AtPiece where I do my Friday Christmas blocks.
I'll be seeing them soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun day, and a beautiful ride. I'm so glad we got to all of them - yay :)

    ReplyDelete

No ID? Use ANONYMOUS! Don't forget to give your name!