Saturday, January 7, 2012

Change in the Lineup!

May I have your attention please!
Ladies and Gentlemen, there has been a change in the lineup... now batting for 2BlikeMartha is Raina'sHome.
If you would kindly refer to your program, I'm sure that would help to avoid any confusion.

Comments or concerns kindly click below.

Complaints can be filed in triplicate and mailed to
Bloggers' Anonymous
PO Box 123
Somewhere, NJ 98765

In all honesty, I was never all that crazy about the Martha thing.
I like this name a lot better!

Stop in again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I like this name so much better - it fits you! I also like the clever redirect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, like the new look.... for now will be mysterious and anonymous but I think I am going to have to try to get into this 'blog' stuff.

    from Jersey South - Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete

No ID? Use ANONYMOUS! Don't forget to give your name!