Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake

My nephew is turning 4 this Saturday and today is the big party at "Bounce U".
If you've never heard of the place... it's pretty cool. There are two rooms with various different inflated bounce houses including slides, basketball hoops, boxing ring and so on, and so on.


Here's his cake... colorful, but still flat and non-adventurous. I guess I will need to work on something 3D sometime soon.

Maybe Wyatt will want something cool for his birthday TOMORROW, yeah right! Like I would actually be up for that tomorrow! I'll make sure to make a cake for him none-the-less and he'll love it because that's the way he is!

Happy Birthday Wyatt!  (1/5)

Happy Birthday Danny!  (1/7)

3 comments:

  1. Cake is beautiful, Happy Birthday Danny, Happy Birthday to Wyatt!! From Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny's Birthday cake is just as beautiful as his brother Max's was! and I bet it tasted just as good. Did it have any filling in it ?

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new name!I like it mom!The cake is beautiful and it was delicious!I love you!
    Luv,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete

No ID? Use ANONYMOUS! Don't forget to give your name!