Saturday, January 21, 2012

Charmed, I'm sure!



Moda Charm Packs
 

Part of a Christmas present to myself... these Charm Packs were irresistable!
I first went to Green Fairy Quilts to find "1862 Battle Hymn",
but when I got there... how could I not buy "Coming Home",
"Lil' Rascals" and "Towne Square Quilts"?!




The black print on these really stands out! Something about them says 1970's "Americana".



Towne Square Quilts




Here's something I put together from my head
using "Towne Square Quilts".
Boy, if only I would have come up with the
larger ones first.. I like them better,
but the small ones are cute, too!

Now, off to quilt and bind !!!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've sewing up a blue streak. Maybe YOU shoulscopen an etsy shop. The squares look great, and your new fabric is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raina, Rats lost my first comment but here goes again love the blocks, need to do something with my charm pack. Saturday I do a mystery quilt class at the shop in Burlington, don't know what the pattern will be but have alot of 'fabric' cut per instructions enjoy these classes you need to have strong light/medium/dark fabric which is good for me I tend to always blend into colors.

      Hi to Scott/Wyatt/Sawyer/Cassie, take care need to go to work which is major ugh!......

      Love Aunt Linda

      ps agree with with Chris comments above!!

      Delete
  2. Raina, need more needs Feb 4th Aunt Linda

    ps Uncle Lee finished another lap quilt, oh to be retired.

    ReplyDelete

No ID? Use ANONYMOUS! Don't forget to give your name!