Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just a Little Somethin'

Well, I haven't been terribly active in the sewing department... it's not that I don't have the itch!
I did manage to put together one block yesterday. Whoop-ee!
It's a Shop Hop block.




Take notice of the horizontal stripes...
now you see 'em, later you won't!
  

sewing on the diagonal
right sides together
 

leave 1/4"  seam
open and press
 

repeat on other end
presto!  flying geese!



'Album Star'

Although the vertical stripes were in the pattern, I thought I would like the horizonal stripes better.
I didn't :) 


One other picture I want to share with you...


Congratulations
c-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s
congratulations

We're all so proud of you, SoyBoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sawyer way to go.......very proud keep up the great work!!

    Raina love the new block. What's next..

    Love Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete

No ID? Use ANONYMOUS! Don't forget to give your name!